Wednesday 13 July 2011

Blog Playlist (7) - [Black Eyed Peas]

Lovebox is literally only 2 days away, starting at 2pm this Friday! Who's excited? I know I am! So this marks the end of the blog playlist, but I've got one more artist to add for this week. One of the ultimate dance, party tracks in my books has to be the ultimate Black Eyed Peas with their hit I gotta feelin'.

So here you have it, this week's playlist is... the Black Eyed Peas.



I gotta feelin' is a feel good track, that demonstrates the change in the BEP's style of music in 2009. Moving away from rap to focus on the singing aspect of it, it's more of a pop anthem with beat of dance to soothe that summer feel. Although Boom Boom Pow was more electronic, I gotta feelin' has to be one of my favourite BEP songs. It is addictive, but so easy to groove to. It can be described as a portable festival jam.

Enjoy it and let's get ready to soak in the sun for LOVEBOX!

No comments:

Post a Comment